Interaction Designer in Boston, MA, She/Her
• Design implementable user interfaces for external clients, based on identified product usability issues and minimum viable products; clients include Harvard University Herbarium (museum), BU Spark! (Education Administration), Power of Patients (Research Service), The Mindful Applicant (E-learning).
• Create mockups, wireframes and prototypes primarily using Figma and Adobe XD.
• Perform user testing to inform and validate design decisions.
• Ensure platform-wide consistency through documentation of UI elements.
• Animate characters and create 3D interactive visualizers.
• Collaborate with developers and clients to deliver strategies, specs and designs for implementation.
• Collaborated with a team of 120 to publish 2 blog articles per week about student life in Boston, receiving an average readership of 1000+ per article.
• Led a team of 15 to maintain a consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and marketing outreach, leading to a 24% increase in opening rate, and 13% increase in read through rate.
• Redesigned on-brand visual identity from start to finish (research, design, test, implement) , generating a 5000+ growth in subscribers.