Terms of Service
Effective November 11, 2020
When you use CV ("the service"), now and in the future, you are agreeing to the terms of service as outlines in this document.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We provide the service on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- You are responsible for all the content posted and created under your account.
- You must be 13 years of age or older.
- We do not tolerate harassment or hate speech of any kind. If your account is found to be in violation of this we will remove it.
- We do not allow sexual of adult content or any kind. If your account is found to be in violation of this we will remove it.
- Our goal is to build a safe and welcoming environment. Any conduct we deem outside of this goal is subject to moderation or removal.
- We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable any content or account for any reason or no reason.
To the fullest extend of the law we assume no responsibility for the following:
- Any errors or inaccuracy of content.
- Any personal injury or property damage resulting from our services.
- Any unauthorized access to our servers or data or personal information or financial information stored on said servers.
- Any interruption, loss of data, or termination of services.
- Any bugs, viruses, or trojan horses which may transmitted through our service or externally linked websites and services.
All content posted on the service must comply with U.S. copyright law. We make no representation that the content in the service are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content or use is illegal is prohibited.