Product Designer in New York, she/her
Having tons of fun with Framer!
I'm a data-driven designer who wears many hats but I mainly focus on visual design, user experience, and design systems. These days I’ve been working at Qapital as a Product Designer leading the Core team, while also getting deep into no-code tools.
- Designed experiences centered on new integrations to increase engagement and monetization ie. Loan & Credit Toolkit, Greenpact, Cashback Hacks.
- Sourced and mentored associate and mid-level designers.
- Enabled the design team to scale and be more efficient by creating a new Figma Organization plan.
- Pitched and designed the first Product and Design newsletter to share highlights, roadmap, etc.
- Conducted roadmap and OKRs workshops to align the team with business goals and strategy.
- Led product design for Axios’ first paid subscription product: Axios Pro.
- Designed experiences focused on Ads & Growth opportunities.
- Collaborated with the internal QA team to create an Accessibility Guideline for the design team.
- Designed and built multiple pages by utilizing no-code platforms, besides conducting training for new hires and other teams, while proactively identifying and implementing multiple improvements across our no-code pages.