Interaction Designer in Pittsburgh, PA, he/him
Design + HCI/CS student @ Carnegie Mellon University
2023 — Now
Resarch Assistant at CMU HCII
- Designed and developed prototypes to test how an intelligent agent’s affiliation impacts trust among users.
- Conducted user testing and analyzed pain points. Ideated with team using storyboards, empathy maps, and diagramming to create design solutions that accelerate user flow.
2022 — Now
Innovation Team Member at TEDxCMU
- Collaborated with the Design team to build the event website from Figma wireframes.
- Developed components for both desktop and mobile applications using Next.js and Three.js. Designed interactive installations for audience engagement.
2023 — 2023
Design Intern at Landesberg Design
- Developed the brand identity for education and non-profit clients through web design, academic publications, and audits
- Built high-fidelity wireframes using Figma for the desktop/mobile redesigns of websites for local organizations and institutions
- Developed responsive web applications from Figma wireframes using HTML5/CSS3/JS
2022 — 2022
UI Design/Web Design Intern at Math2Shine
- Worked with a team to redesign the user experience of web applications for Math2Shine’s online learning platform.
- Identified solution alternatives for specific client objectives and challenges.
- Developed new designs from Figma using React.js and MUI library.
2021 — Now
Bachelor of Design at Carnegie Mellon University
Minors in Human-Computer-Interaction and Computer Science
2019 — 2019
Graphic Design at CSSSA(California State Summer School for the Arts)
Took classes in digital media and printmaking