Interaction Designer in Pittsburgh, PA, he/him
Design + HCI/CS student @ Carnegie Mellon University
Collaborated with the Design team to build the event website from Figma wireframes. Developed components for both desktop and mobile applications using Next.js and Three.js.
Navigated business requirements to develop desktop and mobile interfaces for local companies with a primary emphasis on enhancing user engagement.
Worked with PMs and clients to define high-level project requirements.
- Developed the brand identity for education and non-profit clients through web design, academic publications, and audits
- Built high-fidelity wireframes using Figma for the desktop/mobile redesigns of websites for local organizations and institutions
- Developed responsive web applications from Figma wireframes using HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Worked with a team to redesign the user experience of web applications for Math2Shine’s online learning platform.
- Identified solution alternatives for specific client objectives and challenges.
- Developed new designs from Figma using React.js and MUI library.
Teaching assistant for Design for Digital Systems, taught by professor Andrew Twigg.
Designed and developed prototypes to test how an intelligent agent’s affiliation impacts trust among users.
Conducted user testing and analyzed pain points. Ideated with team using storyboards, empathy maps, and diagramming to create design solutions that accelerate user flow.
Minors in Human-Computer-Interaction and Computer Science
Took classes in digital media and printmaking