Hiskia Anggi Puji Pratama
Web Engineer in Indonesia, He/him
Work from home
Hi, I'm Hiskia, a 20 y/o web developer with 3 years of experience. I specialize in using Laravel to create websites and have extensive experience in designing and implementing databases with PostgreSQL. Additionally, I am proficient in deploying websites on Linux servers, including Ubuntu and CentOS. I am also skilled in utilizing Nginx, Docker, and CI/CD. Currently, I am in my final semester pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Developed a dashboard, report, and API for recording sales reports from client employees (hundreds of
thousands of data entries), resulting in improved efficiency for clients and reduced manual error
- Implemented data export optimization using queues, resulting in an 80% reduction in export time
- Integrated third-party APIs into the Reprime system
- Managed web server using Centos, Nginx, and Git, and improve performance using PgBouncer and reserve
- Developed an API for the shipping system (estimation and integration with third-party providers)
- Created a web-based employee training system with final test (more efficient for tracking progress of
hundreds to thousands of employees)
- Developed a dashboard, report, and API for recording employee work results (facilitating easy report
tracking for clients and direct export to excel)
- Relevant Coursework: Modeling and Simulation, Probability and Statistics, Object-Oriented Programming, Database Systems, Digital Image Processing, Data Structures, Algorithm Strategies
- Studied Python Automation and Data Analytics.
- Learned the fundamentals of machine learning, including Math for ML, up to the Deployment stage.
- Participated in ILT Soft Skills sessions such as Growth Mindset, Time Management, and others, as well as ILT English sessions.
- Relevant Coursework: Software Modeling, Database, Object-Oriented Programming, Web and Mobile Development
- Honors: 2nd Place at LKS Kabupaten Jepara 2019 Web Technologies
Learn about containerization, a software packaging system that creates a lightweight executable called a container, making applications more portable and resource-efficient