Product Designer in Philadelphia, He/His/Him
I am a UX & Product Designer who turns complex problem sets into simple solutions focused on building experiences that expand one’s capacity for impact.
My passion for music brings me great joy, and I enjoy hiking to explore new perspectives of the world around me.
Contact: +1 (267) 278 3588.
• Focus on understanding business & user needs with clients to Strategize, Design & Deploy products that solve user problems.
• Supervise and direct the entire team. Present the creative vision, set strategic guardrails, maintain & deploy systems over and uncover customer insights.
• Direct workflow and resources and provide the direction & leadership to execute projects, and tasks and solve problems.
• Designed, planned, and overlooked various local projects that excel in Experiences.
• Assisted in marketing campaigns, ideating digital advertisements, & content
• Led projects and teams.
• Guided Front-end and Design Interns
• Implement the solution in web designs while maintaining a good feel of the product.
• Create ideas for web design through site maps, storyboards, or process flow.
• Produce different UX Deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, user maps,
personas, high-fidelity designs, etc.
• Communicate with clients, test products, and troubleshoot user experience.
• Guide, Train, Lead & Recruit Designers & FrontEnd Developers.
• Coordination and communication across the company.
• Design exceptional User Interfaces for Websites, Apps, and software.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Create prototypes and wireframes.
• Research, ideate, define and produce concepts for in-house and client projects.
• Collaborate with the team of Front-End Developer and programmers to produce
• Design & Redesign prominent software & Websites.
• Create Illustrated Maps for several projects
• Assisted in designing Website Interfaces.
• Created 100s of UI, wireframes, and other deliverables as a part of the internship.
Worked on a design for a non-profit web application project.
I mentored four design graduates/students to work on their assignments and get jobs.
This particular topic I have chosen explores what Design really is and how it’s done. The session intended to change the perception of building a product; especially for developers.