Product Designer in Toronto, ON
Product Designer with a strong focus on visual design, interaction design, and design systems.
I have spent nearly 4 years working with agencies, startups, and large companies. Previous clients include Vercel, Eko, MacStadium, Cushion, and Svelte.
Open to new opportunities. I am particularly drawn to agency work, as well as consumer, social good, and finance industries.
• Working on a wide range of product design and communication design projects for clients such as DealNews, MacStadium, Svelte, and Vercel;
• Creating visual concepts. Pitch work, presentation, and collaborative assistance;
• Developing and maintaining multiple design systems + teaching Junior designers how to do so;
• Taking ownership of the design of various projects.
• Worked on the redesign of Piñata’s mobile application. Resulted in more than 600% growth in new renters, nearly 300% growth in new property management company partners and 1,100% growth in revenue between January 2021 and January 2022. Hike from nearly 40,000 MAU to over 220,000 MAU in the same year. Increase in time people spent in-app;
• Led the design of multiple projects, often managing teams of 1-3 designers;
• Designed for small to midsize startups (Stilt, Eko, etc.);
• Established the design process and workflow with the clients;
• Conducted A/B, usability, and prototype testing;
• Provided continuous support to teammates working on different projects;
• Collaborated with developers and QA to ship pixel perfect designs.
• Designed Cordis' MVP mobile application. Monthly increase of 50 DAU;
• Created concepts, proposed new features, and articulated their value to the team;
• Conducted research. Participated in customer interviews, found respondents, utilized feedback to find areas for improvement;
• Developed a design system, set up the design-to-development process.