Software Engineer in United States, He/Him
Looking for full-time roles in software engineering, UI design, and web development
A full-stack software engineer with particular strengths in web app development, Android development, and design.
A daily briefing web app, showing a featured photo, news, weather, and AQI.
A chatbot based on the OpenAI GPT 3.5 and 4 LLMs
Generate a business idea by leveraging the power of AI.
A fun and unserious social media platform targeted at Gen Z. Created as the final project for my Bachelor's degree.
Awarded to Computer Science majors with a major GPA of 3.75+
• Successfully implemented a marketing strategy to support the efforts of the on-campus career center.
• Delegated work to the team in weekly meetings to timely and effective marketing of events to 1700+ students.
• Continued development of the CaptureNoire Photography Suite using agile methodology.
• Created a roadmap for AR filter implementation going forward.
• Wrote detailed technical and non-technical documentation for the source code of the application.
• Developed CaptureNoire, an industry-grade photography app for Android optimized for people with a broad range of skin tones, with an upcoming beta release.
• Applied UI/UX design and Android app development best practices as the sole person with a computer-science background at this early age start-up.
• Successfully collaborated with IT professionals to deploy new hardware and software solutions on campus.
• Manned the HelpDesk and ticketing system to ensure all tasks were on schedule and in accordance with established workflows.
• Utilized BigTree CMS’ SEO tools to increase optimization of the DePauw University website by more than 60%.
• Created a microsite on a LAMP server for testing future use cases that benefit the University’s mission.
• First-year training program for the highly selective honors program at DePauw University.
• Participated in a weekly meeting to discuss the benefits and challenges of different technologies and make useful projects using them.
• Steered the student-run organization to newer heights with LeetCode sessions.
• Conceptualized and created a Tech Council for conducting several concentrated and expertly created workshops.
• Supported 200+ CS majors by providing them with resources to hone their skills and prepare them for life after college.
• Presented seminars and bootcamps on topics ranging from HTML/CSS/JS to JUnit.
• Created the PR strategy, making ICSA one of the most successful organizations on campus.
• Organized various virtual events to support the international student community.
• Sent promotional emails and managed the organization’s Discord server, catering to 400+ international students.