Junior Frontend Developer in Indonesia
A self-taught Frontend Developer based in Indonesia who is passionate about building user-friendly, beautiful user interfaces, and efficient websites with React ecosystem.
- Using GitLab to manage code repositories, collaborate with other developers, and maintain an organized codebase.
- Implement requested features for the internal dashboard app that utilize React v.15.
- Continuously work on another ongoing app by implementing requested features, fixing bugs, and optimizing code. The app is built using technologies such as Next.js, Tailwind, and React Query.
- Reviewing student's submissions (assignments) in a course according to the given target.
- Provide solutions and suggestions to student's submissions.
- Help to answer the forum discussion.
- Building a company profile website using Next.js v.9 and Tailwind v.1.
Start contributing something to an Open Source Project/Software that you found.
Get to know about Chakra UI, why to use it, and how to use it on React project.
A website where I showcase my projects, skills, blog, etc.
Diforum is a discussion website app. I created this website as a final submission for React expert course from Dicoding.
CRUD Todo apps with REST API integration. I created this app as a submission on the Devcode Front-end React.js case Todo-list challenge.
An app to help generate box-shadow or text-shadow CSS code with customization.
Computer Software Engineering