Tej Pratap Singh
Software Engineer in Pune, India
I bring ideas to life.
To build something so popular that someday, I can say "hey, I made that".
Working to deliver next-gen ADAS system on Renault Group of vehicles.
- Worked on the Transportation domain, building Android Apps for Android Automotive Infotainment System.
- Worked on AOSP Builds, System level API’s, HALs, AIDLs, RRO and many more for Android Android Automotive.
- TATA Motors Modules: Launcher, Popup Framework, EV App, Smart maintenance, Theme Manager etc.
- Worked in the Medical domain with doctors and patients.
- Responsible for the complete development and release cycle of MyOPD Zip App, including both Android and iOS clients
Implemented Zip’s Offline-First multi-device data sync.
- Worked on Zip’s Online Payment System, which enables doctors to easily accept payments from patients.
- Implemented appointment scheduling, client-native PDF generation for Android and iOS and a plugin system to communicate with other installed apps on the same device (Android).
- Worked with In-app purchases and subscription for Zip on both Android and iOS.
- Worked with an Investment-Advisory firm, a web application with a section to manage their Advices, customers and allow customers to purchase and manage their subscriptions.
- Worked on iOS client of Ponto, consuming web API’s to create subscription based ecommerce ecosystem.
- Worked on the iOS client of XpenseTag, an Offline-First budget management app.
Next Gen Infotainment system for upcoming TATA Motors vehicles. Based on Android Automotive and Harman Audio.
A web app designed for doctors who work in a poly clinic.
Power of MyOPD desktop suite compressed for mobile.
MyOPD desktop companion to let doctors see a summarized view of patients history.
Easily animate any view with complete control on each view. Written in kotlin.
A DIY library to generate your own custom Calendar View using RecyclerView.
A robust library to create PDF in Android using basic android views.
Thoughts and learnings