Senior Product Designer in Toronto
The File Optimizer plugin is a specialized tool to enhance the performance and organization of Figma files. This plugin is designed to streamline the file optimization process, ensuring your Figma documents are performance-optimized.
Gourmate helps you remember the food you love. It's your place to save pictures, rate dishes, and write memories, making sure every tasty bite and special meal stays with you.
Magic Color Palettes can fill an element with a single color, add a palette to the local styles or generate a palette on the page.
The library includes hundreds of carefully selected color palettes, designed to enhance your interfaces and illustrations.
The wide spectrum of hues draws inspiration from many art forms, ranging from Van Gogh's immortal Starry Night to cinematic classics like Pulp Fiction.
Scaled admin experience from a simple tool to a robust application that helps to reduce the time of an admin from several hours to just minutes per day;
Established and improved a design system to ensure consistency and efficiency across all products;
Developed a workflow for capturing user feedback and implemented it as a streamlined process to ensure continuous improvement of the product;
Worked across the entire design organization to ensure that the quality of craft execution and our design practices are to the high standards that our business and customers expect;
Conducted user research and analyzed data to inform design decisions and ensure that the product met the needs of customers;
Our product gives you a catalog of courses employees will actually like, an LMS that automates their delivery, and employee relations tools to support your team through tricky situations.
Ethena is trusted by teams at Zendesk, Pinterest, Notion, Rothy’s, and more. We’re backed by Felicis, GSV, Homebrew, Village Global, and other top investors, and our advisory team includes People Ops and Legal experts like Frances Frei and Leonard Shen.
Successfully developed and launched the Textkit app from inception to delivery, resulting in increased engagement, user satisfaction and more business opportunities from other industries;
Led the design and implementation of the Hummingbird Design System, which improved the consistency and usability of the company's products and services;
Improved the efficiency and effectiveness of cross-functional teams by defining user journeys, creating personas, and conducting user testing;
Successfully managed and mentored design co-op experience, fostering growth and development in junior designers;
Developed and implemented data-driven optimization strategies for product user experience, leading to measurable improvements in KPIs and achieving business goals;
I’ve worked with many creative people and small businesses that needed a unique design. Our digital agency came up with hundreds of solutions for our clients. We have created a web-based product that improves item tracking for small to midsize businesses that mostly work with cash flow. Moreover, we developed an educational art project for people who enjoy reading and learning more about different forms of art.
○ I've designed and shipped engaging user experiences for complex POS applications.
○ Delivered visually delightful designs that reflect modern aesthetic and interaction standards.
○ Understand market needs for those managing gas stations all over Canada.
○ Beta version of the app was launched to some user groups in January 2019.
○ Features launched include dashboards with different metrics, search throughout the list of the store items, selling statistics, tags, etc.
When I joined 360Insights my primary focus was aimed at improving design processes and redesigning essential products like Rebates and Spiffs. Also, I've started working on design systems for each product that the company-owned.
I redesigned an upload tool that now has a much better user experience and clearer flow. By working closely with the development team, I ensured our final products operate exactly the way they were designed.
○ Prototyping and testing interface solutions for the brand new website
○ Developed and implemented (HTML/CSS/JS) tablet ADs for the new La Press digital format
○ Work with clients for implementing online ads on mobile devices
○ Designed interface components with careful consideration of aesthetics, functionality and usability.
○ Conducted user research, designed wireframes, and created high-fidelity visual designs with interactive prototypes.
○ Collaborated with software engineers, product managers and producers to ensure the vision and strategy of the products were being met.