Product Designer in Dallas, Texas, He/Him
I strive to design apps that solve complex problems to help as many people in the world as I am capable of. I have a passion for learning, testing out ideas, and collaborating with teammates to reach a north star. Born and raised in New York and am now based in Dallas, Texas. I work with colleagues around the world and in various time zones.
My portfolio: seamarcano.com
• Worked with the Acquisition and Retention team to
conceptualize, mock & prototype new interactions & features through extensive user studies.
• Redesigning Accounts and My Orders experience for mobile/desktop web and mobile app.
• Led several impactful designs for Openfit’s logged-out and logged-in experiences
• Partnered with product managers to run A/B tests to boost acquisition, improve retention, and increase revenue
• Ran a successful cancel prevention flow test across web and mobile app, reducing churn by 33%
• Led multiple major media campaigns initiatives spanning the Heineken brand portfolio
• Founded Greenwrks design studio in the HUSA Whiteplains office to drive continuous branding and marketing improvement across the organization
• Designing a digital transaction app for the underbanked and the next billion users
• Took a P2P payments app from idea to launch as head of design
• Designed a platform for student-athletes in underserved communities focusing on the gamification of knowledge to increase engagement and retention
• Designed a financial literacy web app to help people in underserved communities with the pre-investment experience
• Product Design upskilling project for a national social fraternity
Candidate for Spring 2023
Learned about everything it meant to be a multidisciplinary designer