Product Designer-ish in San Francisco, CA, She/her
Looking for...another position...
My proudest moment was shipping Discord's contrast updates for WCAG compliance.
My proudest moment was shipping Discord's first version of the Server Boosting feature.
Presentation design, illustration, iconography, systems and business diagramming, UI and graphic design
- Designed internal and external-facing web products, sitemaps, and brand applications of websites supported with mixed-media content by collaborating with product stakeholders and engineering teams
- Greatly improved editor experience by introducing the value of UXR to the team and applying research strategies to internal products
- Improved audience traffic by 96%, and expedited three site migrations and content mergers by working with multiple departments
- Produced digital and physical promotional assets across owned and operated websites, merchandise, and social media with the
- In-depth study of business and design processes for digital and print font distribution, type creation, marketing strategies, and typographic anatomy
- Produced print and digital marketing collateral for the 2015 TYPO SF annual design conference presented by FontShop and Monotype
Worked with Accessibility and Design Systems teams to make this happen ✌️