Product Designer in Istanbul
Product designer, Webflow developer and Design Educator.
ZerotoBeta is a no-code product + webflow studio. Companies rely on us every day to design, develop, and launch their products.
A curated directory of resources & tools for digital nomads and remote workers.
brand-new community-based school for to shape future creators.
Everything you need to start your product design career, neatly organized in Notion.
⚡️ The Ultimate Guide With All Secrets You Will Need To Know To Become A Fabulous Product Designer.
A hand-picked list of world’s top UX designers portfolios to read, learn, get inspired from & build your awesome portfolio.
⚡️ 150+ portfolios — Hand-picked among 1000+ portolios.
⚡️ 40+ Case studies — To learn from top designer’s design process.
⚡️ Designer Profile — Website, Resume, Linkedin, Twitter accounts link.
I helped 2700+ enthusiastic in my community to help them fast-track their learning, kickstart their creative business and become a world-class designer through design thinking, UX, and interface design bootcamps. Visit here - Instagram
- Hold 10+ workshops, 5 Bootcamps, 3 Courses
- 700+ hours of live class, 50h+ of recording sessions/feedbacks
- Helped 100+ people to find their dream job.
From stakeholder interviews to prototypes (thousands of iterations and tests to design & build 150+ screens - collaborated with PMs & Developers to implement solutions.
I worked on Steps, A Facebook Ad builder that leverages the power of AI to create, design, share and manage ads easily.
- Collaborating with PMs to understand the business/user needs.
- Research and understanding current situation / solutions
- Userflows, Wireframes, Prototyping in Figma, and deliver handoffs to developers.
- Test solutions with users to validate ideas + iterations to achieve better solutions.
Maktabkhooneh is Iran's first and largest online education platform.
- I worked on the system design and was part of the redesign team as freelancer.
Designed V1 of Trainer finding platform - Collaborate W/ developers to build and ship the product.
Result: Shipped V1 & V2 of product. 100,000+ listings, 4,000+ Agents, 2,000+ Agencies, 40,000+ matching request.
- I worked with a team of 10 developers to solve home finding problems, We built #1 first augmented reality (AR) based real estate platform for searching homes and artificial intelligence (AI) for matching home requests.
- I started with Understanding Business Objectives, Secondary & Primary Research and analyzing industry and current solutions.
- I collaborated with stakeholders, tech team to develop ideas and evaluate/test them with users. + many iterations.
- I worked on IOS, Android, Website(PWA) - Inpinapp.com
I worked on the system design and was part of the redesign team as freelancer.
In this studio I worked on several projects as designer and developer:
- Sumosalad.com: Worked on dashboard, Salad builder, Ordering process...
- Zupply.com.au B2B and B2C online order and inventory software suite
Responsibilities: Mostly Front-end development, Testing and Design improvement and collaborate with other developers and PM to achieve better results and ship products.
Netbarg Or iiVentures:
In this holding I worked on this 3 products as designer & developer: - NetBarg.com (e-commerce marketplace with 3+ milion users) - Tik8.com (Re-designing the UI and Design-system + Front-end development - 1+ million users) - Chilivery.com (Online food ordering website)
Tik8.com (Re-designing the UI and Design-system + Front-end development - 1+ million users)
- Working on UI/UX and Front-end Develop of Web Application
- Working on UI and UX of Mobile Application
Worked on multiple projects such as sms panel, jewelry store website, UI Kit Marketplace