UX/UI Designer in London, He/Him
• Designed and developed brand-specific digital experiences, including websites and mobile apps that reflected the brand's messaging and image.
• Conducted user research and testing to ensure optimal customer experience.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design, and strategy to align digital experiences with overall brand goals.
• Mentored and motivated Product Design bootcamp participants through individualised guidance
• Evaluated and provided feedback on student homework to ensure understanding and progress
• Planned and executed design production strategies to ensure successful project completion
• Successfully managed multiple phases of design production, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality outputs
• Accountable for seamless delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files, proactively addressing any issues that arose in the process.
- Designed UI flows and iterated designs based on user feedback.
- Collaborated on the end-to-end process in an agile environment with other designers and developers.
- Clearly communicated designs to developers at the hand off stage.
Designed a website landing page that adheres to various Laws of UX