Pedro López Mareque
Software Engineer in Spain, He
- Maybe: The OS for your personal finances
- Mission Control Jobs: Rails-based frontend to Active Job adapters.
- Argo Workflows: An open source container-native workflow engine for orchestrating parallel jobs on Kubernetes
- Kubernetes: Official Python package.
- Traefik: Modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer.
- Nuclei: Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- Goreleaser: Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible.
- Optimint: ABCI-client implementation for Optimistic Rollups.
- Go: Golang Standard Library.
- tcr-workshop: Information and instructions for trying the TCR workflow (test && commit || revert).
- Helping spreading the DevOps culture in the company.
- Developing a Self-Service product for the Engineering organization (runbooks, common ops, onboarding, platform libraries, etc) that improve the Developer Experience.
- Simplifing other teams’ lifes improving their tools, processes, principles and practices.
- Enabling stream aligned teams to leverage the platform.
- Helping to improve the observability, QA and Build/Release capabilities.
Using the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
- Developing an architecture of micro-services in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes, also using Apache Druid with Scala to analyze millions of events per minute in real-time.
- Workin on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- Developing new tools to improve the development processes and make them open source when possible.
- Managing and scaling systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users worldwide.
- Tracking millions of logs and traces with Prometheus, Sentry and Grafana.
Supporting Empathy's search products, both backend and frontend, and helping the clients throughout their journey with Empathy Co, mainly Vue and Typescript.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience applying TDD practices with extremely focus on coverage.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN or TFS.
On my everyday I desing, create and code SCADA and HMI Systems in order to achieve several industrial problems.
Although I always create my own HTML and CSS in my projects instead of using frameworks like Bootstrap.