Pedro López Mareque
Software Engineer in Spain, He
Open Source Contributor
- Argo Workflows: An open source container-native workflow engine for orchestrating parallel jobs on Kubernetes
- Kubernetes: Official Python package.
- Traefik: Modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer.
- Nuclei: Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- Goreleaser: Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible.
- Optimint: ABCI-client implementation for Optimistic Rollups.
- Go: Golang Standard Library.
- tcr-workshop: Information and instructions for trying the TCR workflow (test && commit || revert).
2022 — Now
- Helping spreading the DevOps culture in the company.
- Developing a Self-Service product for the Engineering organization (runbooks, common ops, onboarding, platform libraries, etc) that improve the Developer Experience.
- Simplifing other teams’ lifes improving their tools, processes, principles and practices.
- Enabling stream aligned teams to leverage the platform.
- Helping to improve the observability, QA and Build/Release capabilities.
2022 — 2022
Using the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
- Developing an architecture of micro-services in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes, also using Apache Druid with Scala to analyze millions of events per minute in real-time.
- Workin on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- Developing new tools to improve the development processes and make them open source when possible.
- Managing and scaling systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users worldwide.
- Tracking millions of logs and traces with Prometheus, Sentry and Grafana.
2019 — 2021
Supporting Empathy's search products, both backend and frontend, and helping the clients throughout their journey with Empathy Co, mainly Vue and Typescript.
2018 — 2019
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience applying TDD practices with extremely focus on coverage.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN or TFS.
2007 — 2018
On my everyday I desing, create and code SCADA and HMI Systems in order to achieve several industrial problems.
Although I always create my own HTML and CSS in my projects instead of using frameworks like Bootstrap.
2014 — 2018
Bachelor of Telecommunications at University of Oviedo