Communications in San Francisco Bay Area, They/Them
2018 — Now
Communications Specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- Manage strategic nationwide presence of 150+ recruitment events ranging in size and overseeing logistics, marketing, and candidate pipeline
- Transition in-person events to virtual with attendance of 200+ and average sign-up retention rate of 60%
- Consult on diversity initiatives, scrutinizing for competency, empathy, and accountability on actionable items
Lead branding initiative to unify talent messaging through 9,000 employed physicians to engage their network.
- Manage 4 social media pages and raise engagement 40-50% per as well as 5 million cumulative “impressions”
- Present on social media best practices for physician trainings of 100+ attendees, including physician leaders
- Lead integration of Hootsuite tool “Amplify”, disseminating pre-populated posts to 20 physicians, leveraging 30k followers for 528 shares and 160k impressions
- Create content such as video and livestreams, direct mail pieces, flyers, e-mail blasts, and give-away collateral
- Write and copyedit documents for public consumption such as job descriptions, ads, and letter campaigns
2016 — 2018
Marketing Coordinator at Kaiser Permanente
- Maintain and coordinate a calendar of over 140 different recruitment events across California, ranging from career fairs, dinners, mixers, and trade shows
- See through trade show presence beginning at registration, content management & creation, booth set-up (eg., furniture, marketing materials)
- Plan 3-4 Recruitment Dinners with attendance of 100+ attendees ensuring they represent a welcoming experience for physicians to learn about our opportunities
- Work with an advertising agency to put together graphics for our advertising material
- Write company descriptions catered to the physician audience, but also representing The Permanente Medical Group and Kaiser Permanente.
2015 — 2016
Office Associate at UCSF Bennioff Children's Hospital
- Scheduled appointments and book meetings for 20+ medical providers in 4 locations in the Bay Area.
- Provided direct support to 6 department medical directors, 20+ medical providers.
- Ensured departmental communications between professional staff, administrative staff, and patients.
- Promoted the benefits of an online portal called MyChart to accrue 60+ sign-ups a week.
- Created signage that adheres to hospital standards to clarify patient experience in 13 exam rooms.
-Optimized clinical data collection and generate reports based on results that affect room delegation.
UC Berkeley Educational Technology Services
2020 — Now
Master of Arts, Professional Communication at University of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
2013 — 2015
Bachelor of Arts, Rhetoric at University of California Berkeley
2011 — 2013
Associate of Arts, Sociology at Diablo Valley College
Pleasant Hill, CA