Anywhere in the world is fine, as long as they are able to work NY time zone.
Front-End Developer / Architect
Contract / Global / Remote
CredCore, a well-funded, NYC-based technology company is currently seeking a Front-End Developer / Architect. The individual will be responsible for developing usable, and well- engineered front-end experience.
CredCore is revolutionizing enterprise debt and wealth management practices, with about a trillion dollars already represented on its platform. We expect to capture approximately 5 trillion dollars more of deal flow on our platform in the next 12 months.
• Design wireframes and translate to high-quality code.
• Develop and optimize user interface components using React and Typescript. • Experience with Storybook or other similar tools.
• As a front-end engineering lead, review and refine code from team members.
• Degree in Design or a related field; or significant experience in Front-end Development • Expertise in React, Typescript, Storybook, and Figma.• Demonstrable portfolio of front-end work.• Strong attention to detail. • Proven ability to balance aesthetic design with functional development.
Nice to have:
• Previous contributions to open-source projects.
• Published papers or blogs on design or development topics.
This is a global, remote role. Our current team is multi-cultural and globally diverse team of world-class developers. We value independence, working on hard problems, and we are respectful of each other. To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role, and examples of your past work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!