Product Designer in UK
Hey 👋🏼 I'm Oli, a freelance designer based in the UK. I combine my experience in product and brand to solve problems, tell stories, and create compelling experiences.
• Founder of OH.STUDIO, an independent design studio based remotely.
• Specialising in forward-thinking brand identities and bespoke digital products.
• I work collaboratively with agencies and companies, big or small, to deliver outstanding brands, digital products and experiences.
• Lead the design system of National Bank of Kuwait's bank cards
• Reimagining how their cards look in the physical and digital world
• Working in collaborating with a global team
• Product design for seed-level and early-stage SaaS companies.
• Leading a collective team of designers across Europe and US timezones.
• Running weekly sprint meetings with various stakeholders.
• Developing design solutions for complex problems across all levels of fidelity, from wireframes through to prototypes and production-ready designs.
• I worked with R/GA to deliver digital design work for Nike in collaboration with a ICoachKids.
• I developed the visual direction for a global brand campaign for the Refugee Olympic Team at the 2020 Olympics.
I worked alongside the team at AKQA to deliver a new brand visual language for World Gold Council across digital comms.
• I worked alongside the team at AKQA to deliver a new brand visual language for HERE Technologies.
• I developed a design language that translated into their new D2C mobile map application.
I worked alongside the team at UI Centric to redesign Channel 5's My5 app across Mobile and TV.