Product + Brand Designer in Atlanta, GA, He/Him
Multidisciplinary designer creating immersive digital product
experiences and crafting strong brands for over a decade. From
concept to execution, I aim to merge a meticulous focus on
detail with a big-picture perspective to create exceptionally
executed user experiences and empowered brands.
- Improving access to computer education for children K-12 and educators around the country.
- Took ownership of a major D2C insurance product line launch in collaboration with a global specialty insurer.
- Established and maintained design systems for new visual language as part of software redesign for major accounts.
- Cross-functional collaboration with client product teams and internal development teams to ensure an efficient concept to production timeline.
- Built out fully interactive rapid prototypes of complex product flows with no-code tools to better communicate designs and lessen front-end dev time.
- Crafted a unified brand system and facilitated the shift of design and marketing production in-house.
- Developed and executed a strategic shift in positioning and drove an increase in recurring business.
- Scaled educational arm (CE + Pre-L) to over ~10% of all actively licensed GA real estate agents.
- Over a decade of experience designing for digital spaces, brands, and print applications. Worked with early-stage startups and established brands to take products from concept to production.
- Worked with top 10 Lloyd's syndicate in a leadership role to relaunch direct-to-consumer insurance product line.
Took ownership of establishing a design direction for the digital relaunch of Accel VC.
A culmination of my love for fragrances and interior spaces, KVITEN is a luxury-scented candle project that combines enticing scents with aesthetics to elevate a space.
- Summa Cum Laude (4.10 GPA).
- Worked with Hulu's Greenhouse team to create a promotional strategy for the new season of the platform's no. 1 streamed show, Only Murders in the Building.
- Worked with Pepsi on developing a go-to-market strategy for a new product launch in the MTN Dew Line.
- Oversaw extensive user testing and outlined a UX\UI enhancement strategy for a cutting-edge pandemic tracking technology.