I'm a multidisciplinary designer with an engineering background. I have five years of experience working with UX/UI, Graphic Design, Motion, and 3D. I highly appreciate clean and consistent design, where form follows function. As a specialist, I understand the conceptional power of the concept of T-shaped skills and I’m always looking out for what’s new.
Together with the co-founder, we determined the main advantages of the product and business strategy. I worked on both visuals and the product.
Graphic and Web:
• Developed brand metaphor, visual style, logo, communication format, and concept;
• Created a product landing page and commercial materials for finding investors.
• Together with the co-founder, we determined the main advantages of the product and business strategy;
• Developed basic scenarios for MVP using JTBD;
• Conducted interviews with potential users, content analysis, and UX tests;
• Developed the design of mobile interfaces, UI-kit, and prototyped screens;
• Reviewed the tasks of the development team;
• Wrote texts for the product.
I began working for Tilda as a communication designer in the marketing team. I created visual content (both static and motion) as a key member of the small team. My role was focused on brand awareness and maintaining Tilda's visual style of communications. Our team increased the number of subscribers by more than 25,000.
As my skills developed I was awarded more responsibility to work as a web and product designer. I created and maintain newsletters, product and launching features landing pages. Developing interfaces for internal products, and new website templates and maintaining Tilda’s design system as a key part of my job. I also supervised the work of junior communication designers and organized routine processes for internal purposes.
I supported myself at the university by working as a freelance designer.
I designed an educational app for learning English with included notifications. My role was the co-founder and the UI/UX designer.
To explore my interest in product design, I launched landing pages, online stores, blogs, and newsletters.
As a graphic designer, I created design content for presentations, commercial proposals, branding projects, logos, and infographics.
I worked as an SMM designer, creating and editing content: texts, photos, and video content. My clients included a car atelier, a beauty salon, a winery, and a Spanish school.
A collection of works from the design course ‘wanna be like rozov’, with graphic design, interface cinema4d practice