Product Designer with an engineering background and 3+ years of experience in diverse design domains. My expertise lies in UX/UI design and product approach, with a strong focus on creating user-centric digital products. Proficient in a wide array of design software such as Figma, Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Lightroom), Tilda, and Readymag. I am eager to contribute my skills and expertise to create impactful products that delight users and drive business success.
• Improved UX/UI logic by identifying and resolving inconsistencies in the design system (authentication, billing, and notifications functionality), ensuring a cohesive and unified user experience throughout the platform
• Created a user journey for a new feature, seamlessly integrating two distinct NFTs into a cohesive product, which led to the acquisition of new users
• Developed and launched marketing landing pages for NFT collections on Tilda, resulting in a significant increase in product sales
• Conducted a comprehensive audit of the design system for a product, critically assessing its structure, usability, and effectiveness
• Designed newsletters (using Sendpulse) and marketing materials that effectively communicated the latest product features and updates
• Сollaborated with a research team to conduct hypothesis testing using the CustDev methodology, resulting in enhanced user experience (UX) for the company's website
• Developed a design system for commercial presentations, empowering Account Managers at the agency to create personalized value propositions for clients using a user-friendly UI
• Implemented CJM strategies to guide customers through the sales funnel, resulting in improved conversion rates and increased customer satisfaction
• Designed a landing page for an educational course on research methodology, resulting in increased sales and enhanced B2B marketing efforts
Together with the co-founder, we determined the main advantages of the product and business strategy. I worked on both visuals and the product.
Graphic and Web:
• Developed brand metaphor, visual style, logo, communication format, and concept;
• Created a product landing page and commercial materials for finding investors.
• Together with the co-founder, we determined the main advantages of the product and business strategy;
• Developed basic scenarios for MVP using JTBD;
• Conducted interviews with potential users, content analysis, and UX tests;
• Developed the design of mobile interfaces, UI-kit, and prototyped screens;
• Reviewed the tasks of the development team;
• Wrote texts for the product.
I began working for Tilda as a communication designer in the marketing team. I created visual content (both static and motion) as a key member of the small team. My role was focused on brand awareness and maintaining Tilda's visual style of communications. Our team increased the number of subscribers by more than 25,000.
As my skills developed I was awarded more responsibility to work as a web and product designer. I created and maintain newsletters, product and launching features landing pages. Developing interfaces for internal products, and new website templates and maintaining Tilda’s design system as a key part of my job. I also supervised the work of junior communication designers and organized routine processes for internal purposes.
I supported myself at the university by working as a freelance designer.
I designed an educational app for learning English with included notifications. My role was the co-founder and the UI/UX designer.
To explore my interest in product design, I launched landing pages, online stores, blogs, and newsletters.
As a graphic designer, I created design content for presentations, commercial proposals, branding projects, logos, and infographics.
I worked as an SMM designer, creating and editing content: texts, photos, and video content. My clients included a car atelier, a beauty salon, a winery, and a Spanish school.
• Generated, prioritized, and tested product hypotheses
• Created User Scenarios and a Customer Journey Map
• Conducted qualitative research
• Present the results of your work based on quantitative indicators
• Defined and refined success metrics
• Work in a design team and maintain product consistency
We created the product from scratch: found a market fit and defined flows, features, and business achievements, developed visual design of interfaces and communication and conducted interviews, and basic UX tests.
A collection of works from the design course ‘wanna be like rozov’, with graphic design, interface cinema4d practice