Designer in New Bedford, MA, He/Him
A seasoned website, brand and digital product designer with a decade-long specialization in Squarespace. Proven track record of working with product managers and business owners to deliver websites and business processes that drive their goals. Adept at leveraging data to back creative decisions and designing sound UX flows that reflect user needs and business objectives.
- Athletic yoga and training membership website
- Created courses and memberships
- Using Squarespace for website design and hosting, Memberspace for memberships, and Illustrator, Canva and Figma for branding
- Love coach and relationship expert website
- Using Squarespace for website design and hosting, Squarespace Campaigns for email newsletters, and Canva/Figma for branding and logo
- Yoga and pilates instructor with video classes
- Using Squarespace for website and hosting, and Memberspace for memberships
Leading a panel at Circle Day 2023, Squarespace's annual pros conference on how to start your membership with Squarespace. Panelists include Christy Price, Will Myers, and Kerstin Martin.
- Executed 500+ web design projects, specializing in full-service design services including start to finish research, discovery, prototyping and development
- Lead a small team of like-minded professionals within graphic design, accounting, web design, and more
- Increased 100+ clients ROI by over 100% with updated website design
- Create rational, articulable, elegant web solutions to complex user problems
- Design sound UX flows that reflect user needs and business objectives
- Communicate and collaborate with project stakeholders ensuring alignment and adjusting where necessary
- Relied on data to back creative decisions, leveraging existing user flows, stakeholder interviews, etc.
- Managing CRM and reaching out to open leads
- Assistant to CEO for implementing strategy for landing new projects and maintaining excellence in existing client base
- Live screen-share support for clients using Squarespace
- Collaborated with other designers and management to improve systems and grow platform
- Design and coaching live on Squarespace, teaching customers to use platform
- Customer service via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, and additional support channels
- Improved systems for managing customer service and hitting certain KPIs