Filmmaker & Editor in Cebu, Philippines, she/her
Experienced Film and Video Editor with over six years of expertise. A strong skill set in project management and creating production schedules. Specialized knowledge in corporate videos, video asset creation, podcasts, events, and individual client needs with exceptional service, quality, and innovation are assured. Proficient in client communication and team collaboration.
• Developed and edited video projects for social media campaigns, businesses, and other organizations.
• Worked collaboratively with creative teams to develop script-based and unscripted storyboards.
• Performed color correction and grading, transcription, and other post-production tasks.
• Ensured that project deliverables were aligned with the branding of the organization or company with a strong attention to detail and quality control.
• Managed and organized project files and assets and kept up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in technology.
• Edited course videos, webinars, and conference videos related to mental health.
• Created and maintained a consistent brand image and tone throughout all videos .
• Produced short video clips and trailers for promotional purposes.
• Edited talking head videos, cleaned audio recordings, and created thumbnails for a consulting firm that provides athletes with mental game tools and performance enhancement strategies.
• Ensured clear audio recordings and removed any background noise or other audio distractions.
• Contributed to the growth of the company's YouTube channel by consistently producing engaging and informative content and created visually appealing thumbnails to attract viewers and entice them to click on the video.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
A political film regarding Cebu's war on drugs from the vantage point of the women involved for my thesis film. Worked with independent actors and crew from Cebu, Philippines.
Worked with all cast and crew to ensure the production stays on schedule, managed the flow of the set to ensure the outlook of every take best fits the director's vision.
Responsible for all sound recordings and the utilization of all sound equipment during a horror thesis film shot in one-continuous take.
Created a logo and business card for an Architectural Design Studio that offers Design and Build services.
Re-created the logo of Salt Citea Restaurant, a local restaurant in Maasin City, Southern Leyte. I also provided restaurant menu and calling card.
An ongoing project of free Notion templates.
Created the logo and business cards for Nudalo's Glass and Aluminum Services, a dealer and seller of Glass and Aluminum Products in Maasin City since 1986
My short film Nagkadaiyang Tunob was part of a special screener for the Cebu Youth Human Rights Film Festival
My short film Nagkadaiyang Tunob was part of a special screener for the Sundayag Film Festival
Shared about how I manage my creativity as a filmmaker despite the pandemic and how I organize my workspace as a Notion user.
A one year review of the Leica M10-R