Designing in the intersection between brand & digital at Bakken & Baeck
Team member in the area Search & Assortment; the core of digital shopping. Involved in topics like:
• Design System - Create and maintain the look and feel
• Filtering - A new filter framework optimised for mobile
• Search - Optimising search and results by testing
• Cross sell - Selling more products at multiple touchpoints
• Future vision - Set a vision for UX and look and feel
• Messaging - How to communicate with our user
Responsible for the user experience and overall design for clients like Awakenings, Amsterdam Dance Event, Eye Film Museum and many more.
• Reimagined the way users sell their tickets
• Designed the iOS and Android native apps from scratch
• Created a consistent and scalable design system
• Created a new color scheme for brand and UI
• Created a custom iconset in different styles
• Responsible for all marketing assets in all active countries
• Supervising and mentoring junior designers and interns
I represented TicketSwap as a ‘mock’ client for students at the HKU
As a former student I gave a lecture about 'the design process'. I also supervised senior students with their projects, and prepared them for graduation.
Creating and releasing music. Every new release is a new collaboration around my artwork, the mix and the marketing plan.
I'm helping out a friend with his branding and strategy for his popular pizza place potentially becoming franchise.
As a singer-songwriter and producer I came across several problems during the writing proces that did affect my creativity. Whenever I was looking for the right song structure, less cheap synonyms or rhyme words, it got me out of the flow rapidly. With Rhyme we solve these problems.
Just In Case
Marketing & Communication