Product Designer in Amsterdam
An open, modular digital vehicle cockpit platform.
A cloud-native in-dash navigation system. Reach out to learn more about the concept and design work behind.
Crafting short UI and graphic motion clips to showcase capabilities of Aninix application.
Aninix is a Figma plugin for creating powerful UI animations without leaving designer's workspace.
Delivered design frameworks (notification, feedback, motion, and system UI) that complete an MVP of a new in-vehicle infotainment platform.
Delivered a design concept of the next-gen navigation product through an end-to-end UX process with a team of 4 designers; successfully validated the new design through the user testing.
Initiated and supported design process transformation from a persona-based approach to the jobs-to-be-done framework; started team migration to Figma.
Designed a route planning experience and a set of guidance features for Stellantis vehicle lineup 2020–2021 (6.2 MM cars sold in 2020).
Delivered 3 products for Italo-American, French, and Japanese car brands.
- introduced and implemented a design process for the R&D department
- designed Multi Uninstaller module for CleanMyPC
- designed Smart Assistant for CleanMyMac X
- received iF design award as part of CleanMyMac X team.
- conceptualized and produced a 3-month practical course on Web Design basics
- led 5 groups of students from zero-level to a solid junior web designer
- the topics covered web typography, composition and grids, graphics in web, mobile and responsive web, discovery and ideation, UX basics, client management, and massive amounts of practice.
- led UX consultations for over 10 external clients in enterprise and automotive
- pitched new projects with sales and product teams, converted into 7 new contracts
- delivered 5 client projects as MVPs within 3 months each through collaboration with design, product, and development team.
A list of good spots to see/visit/eat in Amsterdam