Sutle is now in beta at https://sutle.io
Featuring a new tech stack and a redesign.
Here are some new updates:
- A new logo for Sutle.
- Users can now follow fellow co-learners.
- A redesign of the profile page wherein you can now view created learning paths and saved resources.
- Users can now branch out/fork existing learning paths.
- Users can now reorder path items of learning paths.
- A Pro plan which enables you to create private learning paths with unlimited path items (will add more features in next updates).
- A new blog site for Sutle at <https://blog.sutle.io>
For the next updates, I'm planning to do minor versions now instead of major ones. I'm gonna focus specifically on adding more features for the Pro plan, improving current features, and I'm gonna look into adding a browser extension.
Glad that Sutle is transitioning from an app that I built to learn to TypeGraphQL to becoming my pet project. For now, I'll work on creating a new portfolio for myself and some minor updates on Sutle before working on major features.
Also feedback and bug reports are welcome at <https://sutle.canny.io> 👀
You can read more about this version at <https://blog.sutle.io/2022/sutle-beta-a-fresh-redesign>