Web Artisan in Tacoma, WA, he/him/his
Currently reading "Shady Characters: The Secret Life of Punctuation, Symbols, and Other Typographical Marks" by Keith Houston
Web artisan, digital Swiss Army knife, and mountain climber. Currently designing and developing at ProSource.
Responsible for all design and development at one of Orlando's fastest growing Managed Services Providers.
- Web design & development: I designed, developed, and launched 5 web properties, including the main marketing website (60+ pages) and a handful of landing pages tailored to specific industries/services. Not only did I slash the bounce rate by 15% on the main marketing site, but the landing pages currently average a 10% conversion rate.
- Graphic & brand design: I co-developed new logo, created brand guidelines, designed business cards and marketing/sales collateral, and developed custom email templates.
- Video production & editing: I produced and/or edited 20+ videos. These have amassed over 12,000 views across social platforms.
- Business strategy: I solved many workflow challenges across our professional services automation (PSA) platform, primarily in our effort to migrate billing functions to Microsoft D365 Business Central.
- Marketing: I assisted with our migration to the CRM platform, HubSpot. I've used the HubSpot API to connect our website, and automate user onboarding flows.
- Project management: I managed 80+ IT projects through completion.
- Business process: I wrote 15+ standard operating procedures, processes, and policies. I've edited dozens more.
- Technical writing: I contributed thousands of additions and edits to the company's IT knowledge base.
- Service design: I simplified complex user flows, like multi-factor authentication enrollment and teleradiology remote reading onboarding.
Mettle is a robust design system that unifies all of ProSource's digital experiences and expedites ideation and development.
Four tailored microsites that convert leads in healthcare and finance — currently averaging a 10% conversion rate.
Full website redesign encompassing 60+ pages of content using a lean UX approach — all done in about 4 months.
A rebrand to celebrate the 15 year anniversary of ProSource and a new vision.
GitHub Packages allow you to store up to 500 MB of NPM packages privately, for free.
Runts are a small but annoying typographic pet peeve of mine — luckily, we can fix them.
A Vite plugin that makes `font-display: swap` actually viable.
3.9/4.0 Major GPA