Enterprise Data Lead in Indiana / USA, He/Him/His
- Came aboard as a change agent to enable and rebuild the enterprise data team that had not delivered for the business effectively for 4 years prior. Completely changed the culture and execution of work on the team.
- Enable self-service of both the data platform for stream-aligned teams and the data itself by data practitioners.
- Identify business processes impacting data quality and collaborate with teams to improve them.
- Collaborate with IT and business partners to provide system design solutions and recommend design process changes.
- Recommend and design solutions that aid in the monitoring and alerting of systems to ensure the veracity of system data.
- Lead the enterprise data solutions team to deliver new initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other senior engineers throughout the organization to deliver capabilities and raise the level of data awareness.
- Plan long-term direction for data solutions.
- Responsible for the technical architecture and data engineering approach.
- Work alongside product owner and stakeholders to structure and sequence work to achieve business objectives.
- Developing best practices for all technical aspects of the data engineering process.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Discuss and implement best practice strategies for modern data and analytics solutions.
- Architected data solutions to meet business needs/goals and support decision-making.
- Provide technical expertise for internal/external customers, including enterprise partners.
- Integrated data sources, built data pipelines, and developed models and reports.
- Integrate internal and external systems.
- Investigate failures in existing jobs, implement error handling, and resolve root causes.
- Provide direction for best practices and standards.
- Oversee and mentor other members of the team.
- Work to implement robust REST services and APIs.
- Architect web applications, modules, and packages.
- Define DevOps processes.
- Develop web applications used throughout the business, including those used at the corporate level and on assembly lines for inspection, process flow, and product delivery.
- Migrated legacy applications to use modern web technology.
- Provide support for existing applications.
Design work involving logos, brochures, advertisements, and web development for various clients.
Consult with businesses on design and brand marketing.
Designed and implemented graphics and layouts for numerous marketing campaigns, signage, coupons, club cards, brochures, etc.
Maintained the company’s website.
Please consider donating in the name of Equality for All!
Mobile Web Specialist
- GPA: 4.0
- Graduated with academic honors; Summa Cum Laude.
- Received the Dean’s Award for Software Development.
The award recognizes outstanding performance in areas of scholastic achievement as well as related occupational performance, college leadership, and community involvement. Presented annually to one graduate.