Since 2014, I've been working with brands, advertising agencies and production studios on project/production management. The roles depend on the assignment, but mainly involve being a Digital Executive Producer, and Project Director/PMO.
My primary responsibilities and tasks mainly include:
- Participating in Pitches/RFP pre-sales, scoping during Discovery phase (concept, budget, team, planning);
- Identify external creative or technical partners;
- Leading ideation workshops or meetings with clients;
- Defining project processes/tools/methods;
- Being the daily client point of contact and providing visibility to sponsors (Project Committee, Steering Committee);
- Coordinating and managing internal and external teams;
- Ensuring creative and technical requirements are met throughout the project;
- Monitoring budget, planning, and external dependencies for the project(s);
- Writing specifications (traditional or in the form of backlogs/user stories);
- Ensuring quality assurance.
This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the context (agile or non-agile, product or project).
🌟 Types of projects: digital activations, interactive experiences, brand platforms, eCommerce websites, service and product design, mobile applications, CRM, web3.
I also sometimes work as a consultant to audit organizational structures or projects.
As founder of the WADP collective, I handle initial briefs/gigs, manage the collective, and support the team when needed.
✅ Some clients I have personally worked with: TBWA Paris, Arte, Potiche Prod, Publicis Conseil, Rysk, Magic Garden, Stink Studios, Sid Lee Paris, Period Paris, Supper Paris, Wunderman, The&Partnership, Mullen Lowe, Veepee, Merci Michel, L'Occitane, Groupe Lucien Barrière, Victor & Simon, Proximity BBDO, Auditoire, Sweet Punk, Leboncoin, Local Studio.
📥 To discover our full range of references at We Are Digital Producers, please send an email to email@example.com