Digital Product Design in Berlin, he/they
Digital product designer who’s passionate about understanding human and system complexities. 4+ years crafting digital solutions to drive impact through design. Now mentoring and leading product design process cross-teams.
Instruct university students (e.g. University of Amsterdam, University of Coimbra) and creative professionals on the complete design cycle, from problem definition, ideation, user testing, and solution pitching
• Led design projects focusing on content discovery, search experience, and user onboarding.
• Mentored UX researchers and designers to translate insights into actionable outcomes.
• Orchestrated cross-departmental collaborations for strategic roadmap planning.
• Implemented design and research workflows for a new team.
- In charge of auditing existing design components to set up the design system
- Designed UI from concepts by PMs and POs (website, web app, and mobile app)
- Led end-to-end UX/UI projects and collaborate cross-department
- Boosted 30% user activity in 1st testing round of a project
- In charge of planning and executing all the generative & evaluative research projects within the company
- Collaborated with stakeholders on research insights and data for strategy
- Set up & maintained the research repository
Main projects: gamification, community design, social sharing
- Digital and hand-drawn illustrations for branding and publishing, held two solo exhibitions & participated in two internationals
- Guided, collaborated, and led research projects with teams of professors and multidisciplinary researchers from drafting to final publication of the papers
- Led an ethnographic research project on farmers’ debt in central Thailand. I applied multiple ethnographic methods to collect the data and empathise deeply with the locals. The research findings, which suggested policy changes, was presented to the public as well as governmental officers.
- As an extended side project of the research, I also applied the design thinking method to find the creative solutions for the social problem. As a result, I helped the farmers add value to their products through brand design.
Hands on frameworks for understanding dynamics of change, planning for alternative scenarios, and futures-orienting organisational strategy through applied strategic foresight and futures studies.
Design thinking; Economic and cultural context of design; Design leadership and management; Design and innovation for sustainable business; Futures and foresight
Design Anthropology; Ethnographic Research; Architectural Anthropology; Childhood Studies; Ethnographic Filmmaking
Social Organisation; Linguistic Anthropology; Culture Areas; Psychological Anthropology