Product designer with 3 YOE, currently based in India with a keen interest in technology and an expertise in 0→1 product design.
Tool fanatic, software tinkerer and citizen of the internet.
Folly is a remote startup studio building products like Thursday and Listener
Led product and brand design for Thursday.
Thursday is a platform for remote teams to build strong culture by inculcating social events into the workplace.
Some things that I worked on:
- 0 → 1 Product and brand conception
- User research & Product discovery
- Branding and Design system
- Marketing website
- Web app design
- Product Hunt product of the year (Golden Kitty Awards)
- 100+ teams, 10k+ socials hosted
Listener is a tool for software teams to do user research. Built on top of Zoom, listener lets you take highlights of your user interviews and share it with your whole team to bring the user's voice to the limelight.
Some projects I worked on:
- Onboarding experience
- Building a Figma design system
- Defining better visual guidelines
- Redesigning the core aspects of the product such as organisation
- Designed web experience for one of India's largest stock trading platform.
- Successful conversion of novice mobile users to a professional platform with powerful tools for trading.
- Responsibilities included ideation, wire-framing, competitor analysis, audits, user research, prototyping, visual design, client communication.
After 6 months of steady progress my personal website is (almost) ready. Designed in Figma, made in Framer, and built in public.
With loads of hidden details, a couple of projects and vibes all around. Explore!
Redesigned V2 of my digital playground
Built a no-code portfolio website, without using any templates and themes. Helped me understand the basic functionality, working and possibilities of HTML & CSS
A story of making my first product, from 0->1.
in remote category