Software Engineer in Barcelona, He/Him
Software Engineer passionate about building and improving great products in collaborative environments.
2020 — Now
Associate Software Engineer at TravelPerk
2019 — 2020
I was responsible for delivering software solutions using Microsoft's Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps) and Dynamics. I was also the first person in the company to explore Power Apps solutions and as a result, I carried out training sessions for the team.
- Collaborated with clients to understand their business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Worked on all stages of software development, including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Developed custom scripts and plugins to extend the functionality of Power Platform and Dynamics.
- Created complex workflows and automations using Power Automate.
- Delivered custom business applications using Power Apps.
- Provided training and support to end-users.
- Established and maintained strong relationships with customers to better address their needs.
2018 — 2019
Research Intern at BQ
This internship was part of my Bachelor's Thesis on Computer Vision, in which I leveraged the company's resources to better develop my project and receive guidance from their research engineers.
2016 — 2016
BI Intern at Accenture
2020 — 2022
Master of Science in Data Science at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
2013 — 2019
Dual Bachelor in Computer Science and Business Administration at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
2017 — 2018
Dual Bachelor in Computer Science and Business Administration at George Mason University