Dang Linh Nguyen
Designer in Hanoi, Vietnam
Presently collaborating with clients on a local and global scale, with a particular emphasis on UI/UX Design and Communication Design.
In UI/UX Design:
- Achieved expertise in UI/UX design by focusing on developing strategic visions that include user types, scenarios, journeys, & other essential aspects.
- Crafted high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes while conducting usability tests to validate design concepts and ensure that the project is feasible.
- Delivered websites and applications that incorporate solid knowledge of CMS Management, RWD, e-Commerce Management, & SEO.
- Increased e-Commerce website traffic by 25% through SEO optimization. Elevated customer satisfaction by 40%.
- Expedited website design by integrating no-code tools such as Framer, Webflow & Notion;
- Currently developing custom Figma plugins that enhance the productivity and performance of designers' workflows.
In Communication Design:
- Implemented creative briefs & develop graphic assets for productive design requirements.
- Generated sets of online marketing templates for clients, and enhanced social media engagement.
Selected clients: Fonci Spa, Tamago-tachi Japanese, Cuahieuphuphiem, An Quy Hung Co., Ltd, © Mortal Inc., EMVN, UTENDAHL Creative
• Developed and applied skills in project management, communication, and client relations.
• Managed time and workload while operating as an independent designer, leading to enhanced productivity and efficiency.
• Mastered specific design tools and software, including Figma, Framer, Adobe Creative Suite, and Webflow, to create digital experiences.
• Expanded knowledge of design trends and best practices, enabling the delivery of cutting-edge and innovative design solutions
Made illustrations for 03 published book covers, including:
• Đề Án Hạnh Phúc - Dấn Thân Và Tận Hưởng
• Đề Án Hạnh Phúc - Bí Mật Của Sự Thật Huy Hoàng
• Sống Lâu – 50+ Bí Quyết Sống Dẻo Dai Từ Vùng Đất Trường Thọ
Assisted in book designing project management from start to finish.
• Facilitated the marketing team in maintaining a strong media presence by implementing effective strategies.
• Influenced in developing creative briefs and marketing plans to promote services.
• Maintained a consistent and cohesive visual identity by ensuring that all design work complied with brand guidelines.
• Established as a writer and designer for "Re," a revolutionary publication catering exclusively to a young, bold, and culturally-diverse demographic.
• Collaborated with a team of writers and artists to establish the publication's visual identity and aesthetic.
Participated in THE BODY AS BIOMONITOR - A course that examines the ethical dimensions and consequences of the empirical research of human biomonitoring and genetic sampling.
Gained knowledge from top female experts and build relationships within a community of remarkable technical innovators and leaders.
Bachelor in Japanese
In Communication Design
Award of Excellence
Join Readymag as a Collection Collaborator for curating web experiences across the internet.
Work with other committee members to engage the community in specific topics, such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Software Engineering & Tech for Good, to support women from all over the world in technical fields.
Help raise contribution fees for The Extra Nice Fund, which supports the creative community.
Assisted in building a database of vocabulary commonly used in design in both Japanese and English.