Product Designer in Copenhagen, Denmark
Product Designer with 6+ years of experience creating seamless and intuitive interfaces utilizing skills in sketching, mockups, flowcharts, prototypes, UI design, and user research.
2022 — Now
Senior UX Designer at Maersk
- Redesign the Maersk supply chain platform, creating a cohesive design vision and providing clear design materials and guidelines to individual teams for consistent execution.
- Lead a small design team, providing direction, support, and feedback to ensure high-quality work.
- Contribute towards an organizational change, transitioning from an individual product team setup to a more collaborative approach that optimizes user experience and resource allocation.
- Conduct workshops and other creative sessions with the design team, fostering collaboration and alignment on project goals and outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including product managers, engineers, and executives, to ensure alignment on design vision and execution.
2021 — 2022
Senior Interactive Play Designer at LEGO
- Owned and maintained the design system for LEGO MINDSTORMS, creating high- quality and flexible design components to meet various needs and bridging design with development.
- Conceptualized and designed innovative interactive play experiences, including customizable remote controls and machine learning, which were adopted across multiple LEGO products
- Identified and addressed experience issues with LEGO's lowest-scoring product, improving its Net Promoter Score (NPS) and moving it into the top 5 LEGO products.
- Created a highly successful series of YouTube tutorials for LEGO MINDSTORMS, which received 430,000+ views and demonstrated expertise in multimedia production.
- Facilitated weekly play sessions with cross-functional product teams, enhancing focus on play and product experience and fostering collaboration and alignment.
- Mentored and trained junior designers, providing guidance and support to enhance their skills and capabilities and navigating effectively in a large organization.
2019 — 2021
Interactive Play Designer at LEGO
- Designed and led the digital experience for a premium toy valued at $360, achieving a 4.7/5 rating on Amazon.com and over 1 million downloads across mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms.
- Utilized user research to inform design decisions and iterate on designs, resulting in more engaging and immersive play experiences for both digital and physical products.
- Provided design direction to a team of designers and developers for Technic AR+, achieving a 4.7/5 rating on Amazon.com and receiving positive user feedback for the product.
2018 — 2019
UX/UI Designer at FirstAgenda
- Consolidated multiple apps into a single product, simplifying our product line and increasing total sales by 110%.
- Led design efforts and provided well-documented design deliverables to a cross- functional team of 10+ developers, ensuring seamless collaboration and successful product launches.
2017 — 2018
UX Design Intern at Designit
- Managed and improved the design system for a large-scale redesign project, supporting the work of two senior designers and ensuring consistency and scalability across the product.
- Authored an article on design best practices for the company's Medium publication, which became the second most-read article on the platform and was widely shared on social media.
2016 — 2018
Master of Science, Digital Design at Aarhus University
- Elected Vice-Chairman of the faculty’s Board of Study optimizing 9 educations including Digital Design.
- Founded our student organization and acted as Chairman.
- Offered a partnership opportunity based on the academic discoveries in my master’s thesis.
- Acted as a mentor and coach for new graduates.
2012 — 2016
Bachelor of Arts, English at University of Southern Denmark
1st Place from LEGO Education, Case Competition
1st Place from AUHack, Denmark's Largest Hackathon