Senior Software Engineer in Vilnius, Lithuania
Senior Software Engineer who enjoys optimizing development workflows and minimizing boilerplate. I never stop learning and enjoy sharing my experience and insight with others.
On the tooling side, specialize in Full-Stack Development, UX/UI Design, Machine Learning, and Game Development.
After dabbling in simple neural network design I decided to join this course to learn more about AI in a more structured way. This experience taught me a lot about AI and made me able to research and create my own AI with the most suitable approach.
This was a very dense learning experience. I learned the full spectrum of things about computers, from low-level things like designing my own silicon chip and making my own audio amplifier to high-level things like data structures, game theory, neural networks, etc.
4-year art school study where I learned most of I know about sculpture, composition, painting, sketching, photography, design and art history.
Leading design and engineering work for all user-facing software.
Improved overall DevRel via transition to better tooling. This includes, but is not limited to: switching MaterialUI to ChakraUI, Redux to a hybrid approach with Zustand, React Context and Hooks, and manual querying through Redux to React Query, among others.
- Working on various infrastructure tasks ranging from Development to Deployment and Quality Assurance.
- Creating AI-related server configurations with Kubernetes / Helm as well as general deployment and programming tasks.
- Re-wrote company site into a JAM-stack frontend website with Next.js, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and NetlifyCMS
- Worked with multiple clients on projects with React.js, Styled Components, Sass, AWS, Node.js, Unity 3D, and some other technologies.
- Built and maintained numerous admin panels, dashboards, and user-facing websites.
- Introduced Next.js, ChakraUI, and React-Query for faster frontend workflow and performance.
- Created a deployment setup for Next.js on AWS for frontend projects.
- Created AWS deployments for multiple new MVP projects.
Inspired by a meme, I created this random excuse generator which generated an excuse for not attending something via 3 part structure. Try it out to get the reason for not attending that party you don't want to go to!
This swift package allows adding a nice-looking tooltip to your SwiftUI app with one line of code. Can't come up with a simpler solution!
A compiler that transforms SVG code into SwiftUI Shape structure. It allows converting SVG icons to Swift code to display in a SwiftUI app.
This app lets users create polyrhythms with ease while also functioning as a regular metronome. It features an integrated tuner for the user to have the only two things they need to practice.
A software service company I created for bigger projects.
Hosted an introductory course to Web Development for students from other departments who want to get into coding.
Credential ID 12c0ee1c-c6a2-4896-9496-30f76ab67286