Digital Designer in Athens, Greece
I do design, illustration and some front-end development.
Work isn't everything, but if I'm gonna do something, I'd rather do it right.
Over the years I've developed a few different skill sets, which I try to balance and combine as best as I can.
🇺🇸🇬🇷 - Fluent
🇩🇪 - Advanced
🇳🇱 - Can understand
🇯🇵 - Elementary
The Newsroom is a small start-up with a big mission: reduce bias in news reporting by highlighting multiple perspectives across publications.
I designed the Airboxr web app from scratch in Figma, with the helpful feedback and guidance of one of the co-founders.
A website that stands out in the sector of wholesale and presents the company's different brands.
Designed as part of my work at The Smiling Hippo.
I'm aiming to create a resource that debunks misconceptions in a polite and understanding way, as you might try to explain to your prejudiced—but actually kind—relatives.
A link that you can post under ignorant comments on social media to educate, without wasting time and effort to gather references from the ground up, or sanity to argue about your right to live freely.
I love sketching and prototyping apps I'd like to use. Mostly related to productivity. My most recent designs are for an hourly time tracker and a planner app that automatically prioritizes your tasks.
Shopflix is a large e-commerce marketplace in Greece.
My work here includes:
- Re-designing the interface for the platformʼs next iteration. (So most of my work hasn't launched publicly yet.)
- Gradually creating a design system.
- Creating landing pages and marketing assets.
- Re-designing internal tools for ease of use.
Working with local and international clients to design apps and build websites when time allows.
Proud to have been a part of the Tempo team.🖤 Even though the project is no longer maintained, I'm happy to see the ideas pioneered by Tempo seeping into new products.
I enjoyed going the extra mile to advise people on how to best take advantage of what Tempo has to offer, and recommending additional, unrelated, products they might enjoy using based on their workflow.
Ideation, design, and assistance with front-end development.
- Introduced the team to Figma and the practice of presenting interactive prototypes to clients instead of only still images.
- Lead the design part of the project to create an entirely new website for a leading beverage distributor.
- Contributed in multiple client projects.
Took care of all things design & development, including the company's website, logo and back-office database.
- Designed and developed the company’s website using JAMstack technologies.
- Created, organized and maintained the back-office database (using Airtable) that tracks all orders, shipments, payments, stock, customers, suppliers and application forms and provides insights.
- Automated most of the back-office using Zapier integrations, reducing the manual work required.