I think, design and code. Sometimes the order changes.
Kyte enables car-free living with better access to fewer cars on demand.
I'm building the products of our cars on demand service (consumer apps, driver apps, dispatch tooling, fleet and lot analytics).
- Led design from seed stage to series B, collaborating with senior leadership/founders
- Launched and maintained core features that led to increased profit margins on Kyte App
- Launched the Kyte Driver App, a new experience for 1099 workers
- Worked on internal tools to reduce defect rate and improve operational efficiency at our lots
- Established Product Design pillars and lean processes around it
- Launched a cross-App unified Design System
- Created and refined data analytics dashboards to track success of releases and experiments
- Temporarily served as Product Manager for customer facing team
- Helped grow the product team from 3 to 10+ members
Personio is a holistic HR software for companies from 10 - 2000 employees. No hoops, no hype, just great HR.
As one of the first Product Designers at Personio, I helped pitch and launch new products like the mobile app, integrations marketplace and workflows automation. After that, I was leading the Design Systems team, where we enabled and oversaw the work of over 15 teams.
- Launched the Design System project and led the team that formed from it
- Launched the Personio App, a new experience focused on the employee experience
- Worked on an improved information architecture of our web app
- Worked on introducing an integrations marketplace
- Worked on introducing workflow automations
- Helped on hiring and growing the Product Design team
Descomplica is an edtech provider of online educational platforms designed to prepare students for college entrance exams.
My work focused on enabling low-income students to learn wherever and whenever they could, with the goal of giving them a higher chance of getting a spot to join public/private universities.
- Worked on the core student platform
- Contributed to and maintained the Design System
- Ran upsell experiments ahead of the Brazilian national exam (Enem)
Sans Pere is a lifestyle house where homeware, patisserie, coffee, an architecture studio, and even a new home is on the menu.
Working with the founders, I led design initiatives on multiple fronts: concept, branding, print, signage, and digital.
Sans Pere went from concept to successfully opening 3 locations in central London in under 1 year.
Helped design their website and shape storytelling on their project showcases.
Walked around and bothered busy people.