Product Designer in NYC, She/Her
I'm Alice—a multidisciplinary Product Designer from NYC. I help start-ups bring end-to-end solutions to their users by crafting beautiful, digital products.
• Collaborated with the marketing team to create a successful product launch campaign that resulted in a 50% increase in website traffic, a 25% increase in conversion rate, and a 20% increase in revenue within 30 days
• Defined +200 components, tokens, UI patterns, and standards to create a consistent visual language and user experience for their fintech IoT app
• Carried out usability studies, A/B testing, and user research to deliver design decisions that were data-driven and user-centered
• Worked with partners across functions, including PMs, marketing team, developers, and designers to craft a shared vision through captivating narratives
• Produced high-quality designs for social media, including a collaboration with Microsoft during quick iterations while incorporating and implementing feedback from design and marketing teams
• Ensured compliance with project deadlines, effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously while upholding a strong focus on attention to detail and work quality
• Optimize, redesign and launch User Guides for QIB, a software system that impacts over 800 NYL inbound and outbound brokers across teams following WCAG accessibility, increasing legibility by 80% enhancing User Experience, delivering a consistent visual hierarchy structure
• Conduct research and synthesize data to write technical documentation with over 150 snippets of code in typescript language whilst developing AngularJS applications on Visual Studio Code, to provide support for our cross-functional development team
• Design and develop Student Services website using, Webflow, a CMS builder, and snippets of HTML & CSS, for a national non-profit workforce organization sponsored by Obama and Fortune 500 companies
• Create solid User Flows, Wireframes, Design Systems & High Fidelity Prototypes using Figma for visually consistent UI, and conduct Usability Studies, A/B Testing, and User Research to maximize user retention, reduce friction and meet stakeholder’s needs
• Build rapport with cross-functional teams, including product owners, developers, researchers, and stakeholders, practicing Scrum agile framework to navigate the Software Development Life Cycle, and meet deadlines by implementing data-driven decisions
• Collaborated with the social media team for +20 marketing campaigns as a Creative Director and Lead Photographer, delivering consistent and impactful visual digital assets on a weekly basis for over 3 years, increasing engagement in social media accounts by 35%
• Planned and successfully directed +40 photoshoots within a wide range of high-quality restaurants around Manhattan and nearby boroughs
Fintech app concept designed to close the gap between young adults and meaningful careers!
E-commerce website concept for local artists and art enthusiasts to
collaborate, create and sell art
GoCarrot! It's an App design concept that helps users with a plant-based diet to find curated recipes that better fits their lifestyles
• Assist off-shore teams of 270 verified translators, to meet end-to-end deadlines as established by the organization, collaborating with colleagues to get feedback for future iterations, and final release
• Provide research analysis and language translation, interpreting over 500 lines of text relating to fintech and business management topics from English to Spanish and vice-versa
• Accruing 200+ hours of hands-on training in Software Development as part of a one-year career development program that includes six months of college-level courses and professional training followed by a six-month internship
• Led as Operations Manager and managed the room set up, facilitated welcome, overview, and action items
• Handled a position as a leader of the student body class.
• Organized different groups to communicate and delegate diverse activities and classes
The Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification demonstrates a fundamental level of Scrum mastery. PSM I certificate holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and how to apply Scrum in Scrum Teams.
• Followed the design process: empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, tested and iterated on designs
• Understood the basics of UX research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesizing research results
• Applied foundational UX concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design
• Created a professional UX portfolio that includes 3 end-to-end projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience