Full Stack Product Designer in New York, NY, He, Him
Looking for full time Product Design roles, music & restaurant recommendations!
I am a detail oriented, intrinsically motivated, creatively driven, and naturally curious Product Designer & Creative Strategist.
As a product designer, I care deeply about discovering user problems and turning them into solutions that achieve business goals and emotionally resonate with users. I enjoy roles where design and strategy intersect.
As a human, I am happiest when I am creating -- whether that's working on digital products, composing electronic music, or working with clay.
Web page & registration redesign to increase cold-lead conversions for RePicture's professional development course.
Responsive, utilitarian web tool to save LineLeap's Engineering and Customer Service teams time and effort.
Home page and web app redesign to increase customer acquisition and retention.
UI-focused redesign of SoundCloud's app to strengthen SoundCloud's visual language and better communicate SoundCloud's value to current and potential customers.
Customer facing ticketing website & mobile app feature focused on extending LineLeap into a promising new business vertical.
Ongoing effort to introduce a new business vertical at LineLeap by designing a smoother drink ordering process for bar patrons.
I've worked with startups like RePicture (online STEM community), Synapse (K-12 Education), Sounder (Farm Management), and large associations like AARP on a range of projects across industries, platforms, and audiences.
My work has helped companies raise funding, acquire customers, enter new markets, and launch new products.
I'm focused on balancing thoughtful, intentional, and emotionally resonant design with quick, tangible results.
Led a small, but mighty team of designers. Designed & researched across LineLeap’s entire suite of digital & branded experiences. Collaborated daily with founders, exec team, and advisors. Facilitated strategic and creative workshops.
• Grew mobile app from 15K to 400K users by conducting user research, identifying opportunities, & designing new products to capture new markets.
• Transformed ad-hoc design efforts into high-performance product development processes, tripling user interviews, accelerating feedback cycles, and delivering more impactful UX improvements to the mobile app.
• Independently researched & designed responsive web tool for customer service team, saving 50+ hours of customer service time since launch.
• Researched & designed responsive web tool for event organizers from the ground up, allowing LineLeap to acquire 100+ new clients in a new market.
As the first product designer at LineLeap, oversaw the entire design pipeline for every digital experience from idea conception to launch, creating most of them from square one. Hired during LineLeap’s time at Y-Combinator.
• Researched and designed LineLeap’s venue tools and customer-facing ticketing website from the ground up, allowing LineLeap to acquire 250+ venues.
• Built and maintained LineLeap.com, leading to 10,000+ site visitors per week.
• Spearheaded research & design for LineLeap’s drink ordering product, leading to 150K+ drinks sold & 3x faster bar operation at LineLeap’s top venues since launch.
• Established look, feel, and tone of LineLeap’s brand across print & digital touch-points, and independently developed LineLeap’s core brand promise – Fun, Faster – creating a strong, recognizable, sellable, and flexible identity.
Audited 3 client websites to pinpoint areas for UX improvement. Collaborated with a cross-functional Agile team to concept, wireframe, and design 4 web & mobile experiences for Yes& clients.
• Built out information architecture, site maps, and wireframes for HZ clients
• Designed responsive desktop and mobile websites and mobile applications for HZ clients
• Collaborated with professional interactive designers to execute large-scale client projects
• Utilized research-driven insights to improve the user experience on existing client sites
• Synthesized 2 blog posts per month to report on business school and SUSA events
• Networked with professionals across disciplines to create relationships between SUSA and potential employers
• Connected with Smith students by providing them with a voice through the SUSA blog
• Researched articles relevant to a business’ brand to create meaningful and engaging social media content.
• Compiled a small business awards database to inform and advise Verasolve’s clients.
• Crafted a blog post on branding best practices for clients by performing in-depth industry research.
• Built a monthly social media schedule with daily Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook posts.
• Collaborated with staff in 6 different departments, Analysis, SEO, Paid Media, Design, Content and Sales
• Constructed 3 deliverables and performed analysis of 4 digital marketing campaigns to service and guide Silverback clients.
• Attended a Google Digital Marketing Bootcamp to further knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
• Authored a press release and blog post to announce Silverback’s Inc. 5000 award
I produce electronic music under the name Blastcake for fun!