Radiology Registrar in London, He/Him/His
Radiology Registrar, on the University College London Hospitals training scheme, with a proven record of academic and working success. Keen interest in musculoskeletal radiology and digital transformation with a background in financial consulting and interest in simulation and clinical technology.
Proof-of-concept online training tool allowing reporting of random Radiopaedia.org cases with subsequent reflection on discrepancies between the users interpretation and that provided in the case.
Built with PHP and MySQL, using the Halfmoon CSS framework for UI styling.
Also demonstrates the use of a randomly generated real word token to prevent the need for user email or other identifier storage.
Online presence and portfolio for Sarah Mc Colgan, a London-based Lighting Designer working in Theatre, Opera, Circus and more.
Awarded Best Resource in the "Other Resources" category for “Anaphylaxis in Imaging” radiology registrar training video.
Annual scholarship for all years of academic study of Master of Chemistry
Core training rotating through:
• University College London Hospital (UCLH), The Whittington, North Middlesex, The Royal Brompton and (in 2021) Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Subspecialty training (commencing September 2021) in muskuloskeletal radiology at UCLH.
• FY1: Healthcare of the Elderly, Vascular Surgery, Clinical Oncology.
• FY2: Trauma & Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine.
• Optimised FTSE100 and Fortune 500 client asset taxation profiles, realised multi-million pound cash savings year on year.
• Managed portfolio of multiple blue-chip clients, specialising in the pharmaceutical, chemical, retail, utilities and real estate investment industries.
• Valued commercial property, including retrospective construction cost estimation.
• Reviewed and implemented improved business processes, including SAP and Oracle system integration.
• Produced accurate and timely technical research, analysing legislation and common law, to ensure compliance and develop innovative approaches to client taxation profiles.
• Optimised industrial processes through characterisation using statistical methods and cutting-edge analytical techniques.
• Developed analytical methodologies to provide quality assurance, adhering to regulatory requirements.
• Supported development teams in the implementation of new processes and managed change on both technical and human levels.
• Researched and developed enhanced formulation and API manufacturing processes.
• Delivered significant efficiency improvements by informing process design.
Graduate-entry medical degree.
Societies and activities: Cambridge Undergraduate Simulation Programme (CUSP; Founder and Lead), CamSurg Director (2014), NeuroSymposium.org Director (2015), Cambridge Neurological Society, Transplant Rota, Cambridge University Pre-Hospital Care Programme, Medical Education Society, CamVIRS (Co-Founder), Cambridge Health Leaders (Co-Founder).
Master of Chemistry degree with a year of industrial experience at Pfizer Inc. Studies included organic, inorganic, analytical and environmental chemistry with additional modules in informatics, chemical engineering, business law and industrial management.
Societies and activities: Jitsu Foundation jujutsu society, Edinburgh University Trading and Investment Club.